Jan 20, 2008

Exalting love...



A storm rages inside my soul,
A fire that burns me and consumes me whole,
And then it happened-I was set free,
And a sudden calm is brought over me...

I stand and look for the miracle that made this real,
This moment,this life,suddenly so surreal,
A face in all this turmoil,resplendent, I see,
That only whispers my name,yet calls out to me...

A sea of calm,and a wave of emotions,
Breaks forth all my prior notions,
I'd seen beauty that had caused many a rue,
But she is like no other--pristine and true...

A smile that can melt hearts of stone,
And warm up a person,flesh to bone,
A vision is she,undoubtedly rare,
Free in spirit,free from care...

Just her glimpse makes my day complete,
And the sound of her voice is an added treat,
Like all visions that can only be felt at heart,
It seems fate that we'll always be apart...


3 comments:

Pooja Kumbale said...

Nice poem....Liked the girl you have described....free in spirit...hehe... Fate always plays an important role in your poems!Keep writing dude

rachana said...

a lovely potrayal of ur dream girl(or hav u already found her!!)...d last line gives a very nice emotional touch to the write..but i really wish it turns out to be the other way round in reality...all d best buddy!!

Adam said...

@Pooja

Thanks ma... yeah,I do believe fate has a pivotal role in finding anyone...Even your friends are your friends for some reason that fate has caused...

@Rachana

I'd really prefer it this way..he he..Thanks...All the best to you too..