May 18, 2010

Breath of Life



 

I just wrote a guest post for my blogger friend, Shirley at her Agape blog. For those of you interested in learning simple ways of cooking nutritious and tasty food, make sure you visit her ‘Enriching your kid’ blog. For now, here is the guest post. The complete post is available at her blog.

 

polymer-clay-doll-jamie2

 

I lived in a time of fear whence,

My wisdom was in abeyance.

It is now I tread in absence of fear,

Wiser that He walks beside me here.

Click to Read more….

 



4 comments:

Shirley said...

Hey Aashith,
It was an honour to have you as a guest blogger. You do have a great talent in lyric. Keep going!

Adam said...

@shirley: Thank you :)

Blunt Edges said...

"Return to dust I will, but keep on living"
awesome closing line!!

u sure do have a way with words adam! was a tad confused if i should comment here or there...but then this is familiar territory :)

Adam said...

@blunt edges: Thank you, either blog would have been fine. I love that line too..