Feb 14, 2012

Dream



 

isp_BoyGirlHug

 

I awoke today from a dream so sweet

Echoing her love in our unseen tryst.

But then, awake, our eyes did meet

And tears that flowed were joyful mist.

 

Hours that passed by like a haze

Leaving only sweetness, lingering behind.

Her fragrance notched up my craze,

Lost in the feel of our moment's find.

 

Bundled in my arms, she lay without start

And yet, her heartbeat would now tell-tale.

Staid, on my chest beat her affable heart,

And lips turn crimson from a dull pale.

 

Frozen forever, this moment in time

For it is only love that could live this day.

Relive it, each day, sweet mind of mine

For only this memory shall strengthen my stay.



2 comments:

Saru Singhal said...

Gorgeous work Adam, loved the last paragraph...:)

Adam said...

thank you Saru :)